VICTUS Femtosecond Laser Platform
Build Your Patient Offerings. Build Your Premium Practice. Build With VICTUS.
The VICTUS Femtosecond Laser Workstation delivers multi-mode versatility for cataract and corneal procedures on a single platform. This single laser platform enables surgeons to perform capsulotomies, fragmentation, arcuate incisions, corneal incisions, and LASIK flaps.
VICTUS incorporates innovative technologies, multimode versatility, and comprehensive abilities into a single laser platform to enable multiple premium procedures, deliver high efficiency, and optimize patient outcomes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Multi-mode versatility - Cataract and corneal procedures on a single platform
- REALEYEZ Swept-Source OCT delivers real-time, high-resolution visualization throughout the entire procedure
- VICTUS VERAFIT Patient Interface delivers stability with a gentle touch
- Pulse rates up to 160 kHz
- Eliminates the need to purchase and/or use separate surgical equipment
REALEYEZ Swept-Source OCT Software
Only VICTUS features live-action, real-time Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT), for high quality visualization during image-guided preprocedure planning and intraoperative monitoring. For a clear, detailed view of the surgical field, REALEYEZ OCT Software delivers real-time imaging throughout the entire procedure. Live-action, high-contrast OCT facilitates planning and control of procedures:
- Real-time Enhanced Visualization
- Guided Visual Adjustment
- Easy-to-use graphic interface, and advanced high-contrast OCT capabilities
- OCT-guided arcuate incisions enable precise control of incision depth, and independent adjustment of incision length, diameter, and axis.
VICTUS VERAFIT Patient Interface
The VICTUS VERAFIT Patient Interface provides a measured balance of both precision and ergonomics. And it’s paired with advanced docking technology that lets you switch on the fly between cataract and corneal procedures, while maintaining the correct position of the eye. For ease of use VICTUS VERAFIT may be used with or without an eye speculum.
- Cataract Procedures: Non-contact, fluid-filled docking helps ensure stability, accurate centration and alignment, and precise cutting and fragmentation1,2
- Corneal Procedures: Full-contact, dry docking engages with a direct connection, to provide excellent stability and enable precise corneal incisions
Intelligent Pressure Sensors
Intelligent Pressure Sensors monitor the sheer forces exerted on the eye by the docking device.1 Sheer forces can cause posterior corneal folds or ripples and conjunctival hemorrhaging.3